Tuesday, September 3, 2013

More Art

So yesterday was Labour Day, and with that extra day off I did a few things.  The first thing I did was run 7k.  Due to injury and the heat running has sort of gotten away from me over the month of August, but this long weekend I took it back! Running 5k Friday evening and Saturday morning and then the aforementioned 7k yesterday morning.  It felt good to run that much and with the Tough Mudder coming up I need to be sure I can do the running.  As usual stretching is the key for me, and I have made a point of stretching after every workout!

The weather then turned really nasty and so I stayed inside and did some drawing.  As I mentioned the other day I have been watching a lot of videos and such and thought I would do one of my own.  So here it is:

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to admit how many months it took, but I finally responded to you Liebster Award post. Thanks! Fun questions. As instructed, I added my own, so feel free to answer those if you'd like:
    http://carinaruns.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete