If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at : www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What is the last movie you saw in a theater?
I saw The Hobbit last, with a friend I have not seen in about 20 years! In grade three we read the book in class and figured this would be a great way to reconnect.
2. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 10, and it was Sarah.
3. Share the coolest thing that you’ve done so far in 2013.
It would have to be seeing my friend Rob. How can you top that really? It was like we had hung out just weeks before, when you make the right friends time does not matter.
4. What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you love it?
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, and it is awesome. I love my phone.
5. How many times do you plan to workout this week?
Two strength workouts and at least three other days where I run or bike.
6. What is your favourite movie from the 80′s?
During the 80’s my favourite movie from the 80’s was Ghostbusters, and then later Batman. Ghostbusters defined so much of the play we did as kids at school, running around the yard catching ghosts and such.
7. If you could choose one character from a TV show or a movie to fall head over heels for you, who would it be?
Not really something I have thought about here… Um, Kari Bryon from Mythbusters, she’s pretty badass.
Not really a ‘Character’ though. Selina Kyle from Batman – The Dark Knight Rises.
8. If you could eat one food everyday for the rest of your life without gaining any weight as a result, what would you choose?
Pizza, I love a good pizza. Even a bad pizza is pretty tasty.
9. What is your favorite flower?
Daisies, just the plain white and yellow ones.
10. Did you watch the Golden Globes last night?
Nope, I was watching Community on Netfilx and drawing. I never watch award shows. Too boring!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Also…say hi to someone new this week! Happy Monday!