Now it’s that time…If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Getting To Know Each Other
1. What is your favourite color?
I would say that orange is my favourite colour.
2. Share one or more of your talents.
I’m not very naturally talented at many things really, I picked up on Karate pretty easily though. I was doing tornado kicks (a very flashy and not very useful jumping spinning kick) after my first few classes and only seeing other people do them.
3. If you were spending the day getting to know someone new, where would you want to go?
Probably just for a walk somewhere if it was spring, summer or fall. Maybe like on the Jackson Park trail. In the winter I’d want to be indoors, just having a coffee or hot chocolate or something.
4. What is your favourite meal?
I love going for sushi, particularly at Matsu Sushi. At home I think it would be homemade pizza and good news my wife ordered another pizza stone!
5. Do you prefer to text or talk?
I am more apt to text someone than to call, unless its urgent, then I would call.
6. Share something about yourself that might surprise someone that you’re getting to know.
I have a tattoo. I’m not really the type of guy you’d expect to have one. But I do.
7. Do you color your hair?
Nope, and sadly it is turning grey, or as my barber used to say ‘executive blonde’.
8. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
I wear glasses to drive, I did have to wear them to watch a movie at home the other day and it made me feel old. I wore them all the time for school a couple years ago without much issue, but I just don’t like having to wear them.
9. What is your favourite breakfast food?
Every Sunday is pancake day at our house, I love me some pancakes especially with chocolate chips in them. It’s a nice thing to look forward to each week. It’s the only breakfast Amber and I have together.
10. Would your friends say that you’re sarcastic?
Yes, undoubtedly! Could there be a more obvious answer to this question?
11. Do you prefer salty or sweet?
I usually go for salty snacks when the mood hits me.
12. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
To answer appropriately, eyes. To answer honestly, boobs.
13. What is the last movie you watched?
Superman Returns. I put it on while I was drawing last night. Man it sucks. Two good scenes in the whole thing, Suppy landing the plane, and when he’s getting shot on the roof. The other 115 minutes are terrible. I hate how they make Lex just some guy with stupid plans to get rich, and Superman needs to punch more stuff.
14. Are you religious?
Define the word religious… I believe in God, I believe that you should do good things. I have not been to church in ages, but recognize it’s value in my upbringing.
15. Are you a neat freak, a slob, or somewhere in between?
I’m in between I think. I like having clean spaces, but generally wait for things to get really messy to do anything about it.
16. Share something from your bucket list that you hope to do someday.
Help my brother in law chase down some shoplifter, running down the street and then having to do some mild ass kicking at the end. That would be sweet.
17. Are you a risk taker, or do you prefer to play it safe?
Depends on the situation. Like with my real money I’m fairly safe, but playing poker on Facebook I’ll take risks. I do adventure races with obstacles and stuff, some would thing that to be risk taking.
18. Have you ever worn braces?
Nope, no retainer either.
19. Would you rather spend an evening at a theater or at a club?
Theater, no question. I am soooooooo not a club person! I have only been in 2 in my life. Once to meet up with a girl, and once to watch my friend play some music.
20. If you could have three wishes, what would one of them be?
To have exact change in my pocket for anything I wanted to purchase, or pay for.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!