Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Mic Drop

It's maybe a little early in a reboot to drop the mic on the whole situation, but I just rode my bike 70km in about 3h:15m on Sunday.

If I am recalling correctly that would be the farthest I have ridden my bike in one day, even figuring when I was super in shape.
I feel good about it, my body really hated me for the rest of the evening, I assume because it was 30 degrees and I had completely depleted myself of hydration and electrolytes!

I very much feel like I'm hitting my stride though.  I'm not as fast as I was before, I'm not as strong as I was before again either, but I feel like there is progressively steps forward being made. I know as I work moving forward that I will get to the goals I want simply because I can really feel what's changing.

Clothes fit better already, I can run 5k in a decent time already, I can make my body ride 70k and I can lift weights not too far away from where I was before.

I'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment