1. Describe the kind of home you would live in if money were no object. I
I'd live in a large and quiet place in a small town, like Bridgenorth or Millbrook. My own design and built at least partly by me with lots of help from friends and family. I'd have a large, partially wooded lot, perfect for paintball and a pond to have a rink on in the winter.
2. Are you more conservative in your actions or more rebellious?
I wouldn't say that I am rebellious, but when the mood strikes I can be a bit off the wall. Like getting up and dancing with all the wait staff on the last day of our cruise.
3. Would you go to Mars even if it meant you could never return to Earth?
Like on my own? Probably not, it would be pretty boring there if it was just me. If it was like to start a new life and colony and stuff maybe, as long as Amber and a few other friends at least were coming along.
4. Name one song that makes you want to dance every time you hear it.
I generally don't dance, like in a formal, get out on the floor with your partner and such type of way. I chair dance to a lot of songs though. At the moment I'm really liking Roboteyes and one of their remixes. I'll post a link when I am on my laptop instead of the work computer.
5. Share one thing that you wish you could go back and do differently in your life.
I wish I could go back and tell my younger self to have a bit more stick-to-it-i-tive-ness! It would have made my 20's so much easier!
6. Share at least one accomplishment that people wouldn’t expect you to be proud of.
I won high jump in my school in grade 8. Beating out taller and more fit people (though I was not all that big at the time really, I was not as athletic as I am now). It's not that great of a feat really, but it's nice to be the champ at something. So either that, or when I do something at hockey that looks really good, but was only half on purpose!
7. Describe one delicious thing that you’ve eaten lately.
Warm chocolate melting cake. See the picture on the last blog about the cruise. I would eat it every day forever if I could, and be totally willing to run the 5k to account for it each of those days. So great!
8. If you had a theme song that would play every time you entered a room, which song would you choose? The Imperial March would be good, but I'm not that evil.
9. Has technology enhanced your life, or has it over complicated your life?
It has enhanced my life, but wasts a lot of my time too. I both love and curse imgur all the time!
10. If you could get paid to do any job, which job would you choose?
I'd totally be on the Mythbuster crew. I know they sometimes do a lot of tedious tasks, but any job that regularly includes blowing stuff up in many, many different ways must be awesome!