Monday, November 28, 2011

FMM–Holiday Shopping

Here it is again friend making Monday with the idea brought to you by www.alltheweigh.com you know the drill by nowm read mine, copy and paste it with your own answers in your own blog and be sure to link back to their original post.

  1. Do you like to shop? Sometimes
  2. Have you started shopping for Christmas gifts yet? I have bought a few things, but I wouldn’t say I have started really
  3. Did you shop on Black Friday?  If so, what did you buy?  Nope!
  4. List a few of your favourite stores. To shop at for my wife - Chapters, Simple Wal*Mart
  5. Do you prefer to shop in-store or online?  In store for sure.
  6. If you could purchase one thing that you don’t need at all for yourself today, what would it be?  More Comics
  7. Does your significant other shop with you?  Do they love it/hate it? Amber and I do shop together sometimes.  I think it depends where we are going if she likes it or not.
  8. Do you shop at thrift stores? Not usually unless it' is for old video games.
  9. When you’re holiday shopping, do you make lists?  I get a wish list from Amber, otherwise I’d have no idea of what specific things to get her.

1 comment: