If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
All about the Blog
1. How long have you been blogging?
Just about three years.
2. What is the overwhelming theme of your blog? This blog the theme is fitness mostly. There are a few other bit and pieces here and there, but mainly fitness. The Mighty Chrispy focuses on art.
3. Have you connected with people in person after meeting them through blogging?
No, not yet actually.
4. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I like the interaction and feedback and suggestions I get from people.
5. How often do you blog?
When I’m in the mood I blog A LOT, daily sometimes even. Once in a while there can be a bit of a dry spell, like this last week and a bit actually.
6. Share one thing that you don’t like about blogging.
I don’t like it when you put out a ‘Hey what do you think?’ kind of question and you can hear the crickets chirping.
7. Do you talk about your blog in everyday life?
Hmm, not usually.
8. What is the coolest and most unexpected thing that has happened to you as a result of blogging?
Being able to make friends from different places in the world has been great!
9. Are there topics that are off-limits on your blog? If so, name a few…
Generally I follow the rule of ‘If you don’t want your mom to see it, don’t put it on line’.
10. If you could accomplish one thing through your blog before the end of this year, what would you want to accomplish?
I’d love to inspire someone to take those necessary steps to get into a fit type lifestyle.