Sunday, November 3, 2013

It’s Great To Be Back!

My return to the gym couldn’t have gone any better at all.  I’m loving every second of it!  While renewing my membership who came by the desk but Jodi!  A big hug and as “It’s awesome to see you here!” later and I was on the floor yet again.

I was actually training someone, thereby refuting all those times when I have said “I can never be a trainer!”  I did a bit of a workout at the same time as training Jon.  Chest presses, shoulder presses curls and tricep extensions.  All things that I can do here at home, but then it was on to pull-downs and rowing.  It was all great!

Today I was on the treadmill and while it was a beautiful day outside it was only 0­° when I woke up, so I was kind of happy to be inside running.  Until I was inside and running of course.  I forgot how hot I get running on the treadmill!  I did manage to get 7k done in 31:06!

I’m excited to be back at the gym for the next four months and I’m sure that it will make me appreciate my home gym even more once spring arrives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment