Monday, April 7, 2014

Friend Making Monday–Random Questions

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

This week’s random questions come to you from Tyra who blogs over at Random Acts of Snark. Thanks Tyra for the awesome questions.

1. Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? What was it?

No, I might dream something a couple times over a week or something but nothing I would refer to as recurring.

2. What was the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?

Some people think sushi is weird…  I has some weird food creations on an anniversary dinner a couple years ago because they were all super high end hoity toity food things.

3. Can you comfortably eat in a restaurant by yourself? Go to movie?

Yes to both, what is so weird about going to a movie or eating by yourself?

4. What would you leave in your will for the person you care about the most?

If I died right now? Amber would get it all I guess.  Pete could have my comic books though.

5. Would you rather…Go without television or fast food for the rest of your life?

Fast food easily.  I haven’t eaten McDonalds or the like in years already anyways.

6. What was the best thing that happened to you this past week?

I got to see the Canadiens thump the Senators for only about 8 rows back from the benches at centre ice! 

7. List the food items you take at a salad bar.

Um, I don’t normally go to restaurants that have salad bars.  I’d take like, salad though.

8. If you were in the “Miss America” talent competition, what would your talent be? (Note: both guys & gals have to answer this question)

Karate, impress the judges and take out a few of the competition!

9. What do you keep in the trunk of your car?

I have like a roadside emergency kit, jumper cables, a blanket and all that, and a tire pump that plugs into the cigarette lighter.

10. How many rings before you answer the phone?

At least two at work or at home.  At home it’s usually because I can’t find the phone.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from Friend Makin' Monday. Now that you said karate, I have Tenacious D's "With Karate I'll Kick Your Ass" stuck in my head...and your trunk items are far more practical than mine.

    http://goingloopy.wordpress.com/2014/04/07/she-is-smiling-alone/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers :) When you mention hoity toity restaurants I remembered going to a place in England which had a 5 month wait list, it was really random food, but small plates and the whole meal was spread out over 4 hours, cost a fortune, and we left there and went via KFC for a bargain bucket as we were starving after!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love number 8 and now I'm just seeing you doin it to "kung fu fighting" lmao

    ReplyDelete