Sunday, October 16, 2011

Marriage: Year One

Today I have been married for one full year.  It was a great year and I’m really happy with everything that we did together.  I’m also so proud of my wife at the moment as she has reached her first weight loss milestone this week!

I find it a bit hard to believe we have been married for a year it seems like it’s been such a short time what with the whirlwind of school and jobs and such that we have been bombarded with in the last twelve months.

I wouldn't change a thing that has occurred since our wedding and I think my favourite moment since that day was taking our cruise last January.  We’ve done some many great things in our first year and I can’t wait to do so much more in the years to come!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st Anniversary! I can say from experience (married 22 years) that it just keeps getting better.

    Love those Clustrmaps--need to go right now to check out where your readers are from.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete