Saturday, October 1, 2011

Game 1 as Goalie

So last night was my first game as a goalie this year.  I felt pretty crappy all day and spent most of the day on the couch.  But keeping with the idea of sweating it out, I felt better during the hour of hockey than I did at any other point in the last day.

Playing goalie was great.  Amber came and took some pictures and video.  I’m no Patrick Roy that’s for sure, but I did make a few pretty good saves and kept the soft goals down to two I think.  I was the only goalie there as Greg had to work so I was only competing against a pylon which takes some of the fun out of it, both for the players and for me.

Below we have a few videos and stitched together pictures that Amber took with my phone. I’ve included a few regular pictures as well too.

Some pictures put together, look for the puck under the pad at the end
Just knocking it away

1 comment: