Friday, September 30, 2011

Sickness, A Nap and Goalie

Today I am just a wee bit sick.  I woke up several times through the night alternatively hot and sweaty and then cold.  Not much fun.  And so for the first time since March I have missed a day of work.  I’m not all that happy about it, but that is what sick days are for after all.

I went to work for a bit because I didn’t want to leave anyone in a lurch, but then came home and laid on the couch for the majority of the day finally having a little bit of a nap in the afternoon.

My pal Pete stopped by about mid day with my goalie mask that will be put to use soon.  I think it looks awesome!

mask 1mask 2

The Bat-goalie mask

A few doses of Tylenol and the nap have done me some good, I’m still not at 100% and I’m glad I stayed home and had the nap today but I will be playing hockey tonight. I refuse to let down the team.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Whoever did that mask is a super genius (...and I'll bet he's good looking too!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! The mask is amazing!

    ReplyDelete