Sunday, September 11, 2011

Drawing

I like to draw and I’m glad that my new job gives me the opportunity to legitimately draw on the job and not feel like I’m wasting company time.  I have a couple of friends that make a career in art and design and drawing and such and while I’m not nearly as good as they are at drawing, I have my moments of not-badness.

Back when I was in high school I had the opportunity to go to PCVS if I had tried to go through the testing, I opted not to and so we will never know just how far I might have gone on an arty career path.  But I thought I would post of a few of the drawings I have done over a span of time that is actually about 12 years or so now.  You’ll probably notice a theme!

Just like everything in life the skill of drawing is something that needs to be practiced, you can see here that some drawings are better than others, some of that is luck and some of it is because I drew and drew and drew for blocks of weeks at a time or so.  I wish I had the innate talent that a few of my friends do.  However I feel that most of these are pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment