Monday, September 12, 2011

Friend Making Mondays: All About Me

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

1. What are your talents? I can pick up on things fairly easily.  I’m pretty talented at karate, and somewhat at hockey and a little at drawing.

2. What is your best habit? Now I’d say my best habit is eating right.

3. If you had to be stuck with someone in an elevator for 8 hours, who would you want it to be? I thing it would be Pete or Alf, we could chat and practice karate.

4. Share one odd fact about you that we’d never know to ask.  I only have three small teeth on my lower jaw at the front, instead of four like everyone else.

5. What’s your latest project (work, home, whatever you care to share?)  Getting better at doing the whole day care thing, I think it’s a project that is going to last a while.

6. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I have one ring of loose skin that I’m not a fan of.  I lost weight pretty fast but even after a year it’s not going away.

7. What do you do in your spare time? Read comics, watch TV, play video games, ride my bike, walk, run etc…

8. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who just don’t listen.

9. Why do you blog? because I thought I had some neat things to say, to give ideas and support.

10. Are you tidy or messy? I’m a bit messy until I hit a breaking point, then I clean like crazy.

11. What’s the last song that played on your iPod? Sorrow by Bad Religion

12. Do you cook?  If so, what’s for dinner tonight? I do cook, and quite well if I do say so myself.  I won’t be cooking tonight as I’ll be at karate.
 

13. Do you like sports?  If so, list your teams. Yes, hockey, the Montreal Canadiens.

14. How often do you read and/or watch the news? Not very often

15. Did you stick to your new Year’s resolution this year?  If so, elaborate. I don’t make resolutions, I think it’s kind of silly.

16. What are you looking forward to most in the remainder of 2011?  Hockey to start up for me, only a couple weeks to go!

17. Shoes, sunglasses or handbags?  What about them?  I have shoes and sunglasses. I particularly like my Agent Smith sunglasses

18. How do you feel about sleeping on satin sheets?  Too slippery

19. Do you sing in the shower? No, but I talk to myself a lot. 

20. Describe yourself in one word. Driven

4 comments:

  1. When you said you "pick up things" easily, I was actually picturing you picking things up off the ground. Derrr. Hahaha. Loved your answers! And I love that you're Canadian! (I may have a slightly unhealthy obsession with Canada.)

    Stopping in from FMM! Fun to read your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sing in the shower, but I talk to myself as well. Thanks for taking part in FMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never find sunglasses that I like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being able to cook is a great skill for a guy to have!
    Hi, stopping in from FMM!

    ReplyDelete