Monday, September 19, 2011

Today Is Talk Like A Pirate Day

Avast me hearties! This day be talk like a pirate day, my favourite holiday.  Well 't ortin' ta be a holiday at least, I mean who wouldna like t' talk like a seafarin' hearty all tide, or everyday fer that matter. Th' problem be that since 'tis nay an official holiday I usually forget that talk like a Sea dog day be ever' voyage on Septembree 19th.

Now that Damion has reminded me that 'tis one o' me favorite days o' th' voyage I`ll be havin' t' try 't ou' on th' kids here at daycare an' be seein' how 't goes. Me guess be that they will eyeball me like I`ve had some sort o' brain damage. But really I hope they all join in an' start t' speak like scurvy scallywags fer th' rest o' th' tide, or e'en better th' rest o' th' week!

Talk like a seafarin' hearty tide info can be found here:
International Talk Like A Pirate Day 
So do yersef a favor an' speak like a buccaneer fer th' rest o' th' tide! Ya landlubber who ortin' t' be keel hauled!

No comments:

Post a Comment