So I read other blog naturally and Mandy posted this thing about favourite things, that she got from a site she visits. I figured I’d join in on the fun, enjoy!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- What is your favourite food?
- Sushi, particularly Matsu Sushi over in east city. I love the flavour and texture of salmon in particular. Everything at that restaurant is amazing, the caterpillar maki is my favourite roll and the sushi pizza is over all my favourite thing.
- I would have to go with seeing Ghostbusters II in the theater with my family. We were building our house in Buckhorn and decided to come in and see the movie, we arrived very close to the start time and so we had to sit separately. Dad and I sat right at the very front and both jumped out of our seats when the painting of Viggo zapped the artist - Janosz. Fun.
- All of it, I love working out, hockey, biking, running, general workouts at the gym. I think my favourite would be Karate though, I love working up a sweat at karate and throwing people and getting tossed around. So much fun.
- My Samsung phone, I have a Galaxy S and it is awesome. I got it after a night of research when my friend Matt said ‘Don’t get an iphone get an Android phone.’ I then did, and I love it, I can facebook, tweet, blog, text and all that stuff on it!
- Bruce Campbell. See Army of Darkness and you’ll understand
- I have no idea, whatever looks good I guess
- I didn’t realize that I was supposed to even have a favourite historical figure. I’ll go with Gichin Funakoshi, the founder of Shotokan Karate. If not for his influence on the world at large I might not have a club to belong to.
- I’ll choose two. Maurice “The Rocket” Richard, he embodied passion and perseverance, first to score 50 goals in 50 games and lead the Canadiens to five Stanley Cups in a row! He’s no longer living but his mark on the game of hockey and the people of Quebec will be everlasting. Also, Carry Price, if he can continue the career season he had last year, the goalie in Montreal is either the hero of the scapegoat, so I’ll tie my wagon onto him as favourite
- Toss up, Discovery due to Mythbusters, or Teletoon since I get to see all the Batman cartoons there.
- Facebook, yeah it sounds like a generic and lame answer, but I’ve been able to connect with so many friends and share so many things with people due to that site.