Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday at the Gym

Honestly it was hard to get in gear and go to the gym today.  My weight has been steadily low for about a week, at 160ish instead of my usual 163ish.  So the ' need' to be at the gym is not as apparent as it has typically been, that and I played two games of hockey last night.

But in the end the furnace must be stoked and the beast must be fed.  I went to the gym doing my leg day program.  Let me say that leg day designed for getting ready for hockey is just that much more difficult after playing hockey about ten hours earlier.

I do love the gym on Sunday mornings though.  No one is there practically.  I can get to all my equipment and do all my exercises without having to work my way around people.  So much nicer and less crowded than a weekday.

I whipped though my program in an hour, including the stretching and feel great, much better than the headachey wafflepants I was this morning.

Now to head to chapters to see if they have Justice League #2 and perfect my nightwing mask for this Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. I also love the gym on Sunday mornings. It's my fitness exploration day. Many ker-plats and malfunctions in front of people who don't know me. The ones who do, they just smile and nod--like they've seen it before.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete