If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Ten Simple Questions
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I haven’t looked yet.
2. Do you prefer to pay for things with cash or plastic?
I used to use my debit for everything, but we have since switched to a cash only system in the house. We’ve ended up spending a lot less!
3. What is one word that you use too often?
4. Who is the last person outside of your family who said “I love you” to you?
Um, no one? I don’t even know
5. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it? I write letters and mail them pretty often. I sent out a few cards over the weekend.
6. Have you ever been called upon for jury duty?
7. How many keys are on your key ring?
I have about six keys I think, car, house (a couple different doors) work, karate
8. List two characteristics that you want to change about yourself.
I kinda like myself the way I am, less sarcastic might keep me out of a bit of trouble though.
9. Do you bring your own shampoo and conditioner when you travel, or do you use what the hotel provides?
I bring my own
10. What is your birthstone? Do you like it?
Um, November, sapphire I think… I don’t really care.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!