Monday, March 24, 2014

Friend Making Monday–Would You Rather

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at http://losingweightandhavingfun.com/ so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Would you rather…

1. Chocolate or vanilla ice cream?

I prefer vanilla for sure, unless there is an option for a twisty cone!where it’s chocolate and vanilla soft serve twisted together!

2. Coke or pepsi?

Coke for sure, well either Diet Coke or Coke Zero actually.  Not because of weight loss stuff, but because of my teeth.  a long time ago not the dentist told me ‘no more coke!’

 

3. Cats or dogs?

Cats!  they are so much more self sufficient than dogs and you don’t have to take them out for walks and junk.  We have two cats right now, Talia and Grayson.

 

4. Summer or Winter?

Summer.  When I was a kid I would have chosen winter for sure, but now that I am older winter just annoys me, and I can do all my running and biking and stuff outside in the summer even if it gets hot.

5. Early bird or night owl?

I am a bit of both I guess, though I am forced to be early for my job where I have to be at work by 7.  On the weekends I am usually up late though 12 or 1am!

6. Baseball or football?

Hockey!  I’m Canadian!

7. Glasses or contact lenses?

Glasses.  I wore contact lenses for a little bit though just for hockey.  I found them really awful, I could feel them on my eyes and getting them in was a huge pain!

8. Coffee or tea?

I like both now actually, just plain orange pekoe tea though.  Depends on the time of day which one I will choose though.  Morning I am definitely a coffee person (thank a lot Carley!)

 

9. Mac or PC?

PC all the way.  I really don’t get what it is with Mac’s that people seem to like so much.  I think it’s mostly that Apple created this idea that their products are cool, and so people want to be perceived as liking what is cool, and so they get Macs instead of looking at what is a better value and more functional for everyday use.

10. Roller coasters or not?

Yes!  I love roller coasters, it’s the closest I will get to just being able to fly like a test pilot or something, they are fun and exciting.  My wife hated them though and they make her feel sick, boo!

Hope you enjoyed this weeks questions, look forward to checking out your answers and seeing you back here next week.

1 comment: