Monday, March 31, 2014

Friend Making Monday–Hobbies and Games

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and at http://losingweightandhavingfun.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Hobbies and Games

1. Do you have a favourite board game?

We play loads of games in our house and I think my favourite one would be Carcassonne.  It’s a game where you place tiles that have either field, road or city one them (or some combination) to build those things and score points. Very Cool.

2. Do you have a favourite card game?

Yeah, the DC Comics Deck Building Game.  It`s a cumbersome name, but it`s a fun game!

3. Do you play games on your phone?

Yes, I play mostly Words, Matching and Gems with Friends

4. Do you prefer the X-box, PlayStation or Wii U?

I only have a Wii U and 3DS at the moment and I like what Nintendo has had to offer for the last 25 years!  I did have and X-Box 360 for a long time, and liked it though too.  It`s all about the games really not the system.  I`d be happy to just stick with Wii U except that Batman: Arkham Knight that comes out in the fall is not on Wii U so, I`ll be getting a PlayStation 4.

5. Do you have a favorite outdoor hobby?

Running and Biking.  I actually went out running twice yesterday because Spring finally came to Ontario!

6. Have you ever been geocaching?

Yes, it was pretty fun, we need to go when it`s not so buggy out though.

7. What’s your favourite hobby?

I draw.  A lot.

See –> http://themightychrispy.blogspot.ca/

8. Is there a hobby you would love to try but are too scared too?

I don’t know if I am too scared to try anything really, too poor maybe.

9. Do you enjoy doing puzzles?

No, well… I don’t seek out to do puzzles at least.

  

10. Have you taken any classes in anything?

I have taken a few guitar lessons, and a single art class.  I do take and teach karate though.  I got my black belt a few years ago now.

1 comment:

  1. Great answers and your drawings are awesome :)
    I've never heard of Carcassonne so will have to check it out

    ReplyDelete