If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
In the Kitchen
1. How often do you cook at home?
Some weeks it will be like each night, but most typically probably five nights a week.
2. Do you eat more fresh produce, frozen or canned produce?
Usually we have fresh veggies and stuff and some frozen things. We almost never have canned veggies in the house.
3. What are a few unusual staples that can always be found in your kitchen?
Pickled jalapenos for making nachos
4. Look in your fridge, then tell us about the healthiest thing in there.
5. Now share the most unhealthy thing in it.
Cheese whiz, I almost never eat it though
6. Do you eat leftovers?
I eat leftovers pretty often actually, especially at work.
7. Do you use coupons at the supermarket?
No, I almost never have, sometimes I will if they have them in the store though.
8. How often do you try new recipes?
I concoct something new-ish once a month or so, not really new recipies though, just variations on my usual things.
9. Do you make grocery lists? Do you stick to them?
Sometimes yes, I usually stick to them too, I might pick up a few extra things though.
10. If you could buy one food item that would magically be calorie-free, which item would you choose?
Ice cream in the summer, hot chocolate in the winter.
Your turn! Answer your questions and leave a comment!