If you’ve taken part in Friend Makin’ Mondays before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts.
This week’s topic is ‘Feeling Fruity’
1. What is your favourite fruit?
I would say that my favourite fruit is Golden Delicious Apples
2. Is there a fruit that you really really don’t like?
Asian pears! Ugh gross!
3. If you could only drink one fruit juice for the rest of your life, what flavour would it be?
Apple juice I guess. I don’t really drink juice at all unless you count Poweraide Zero
4. Tomatoes – fruit or vegetable?
Tomatoes are a fruit because the seeds are on the inside.
5. How many portions of fruit do you eat a day?
Usually I have fruit at least once a day since it is dessert at daycare for lunch, and then we usually have it as part of snack too
6. if you were making a smoothie what fruits would you add?
Strawberries and bananas, why mess with perfection?
7. Are you allergic to any fruits?
8. Do you have a favourite fruit recipe? Feel free to share the recipe with us.
Of my own? Banana bread I guess.
9. Do you have any fruits that are local to your area?
Ontario grows Apples and pears and peaches and such I believe, but I don’t know of any local orchards.
10. What is your favourite fruit pie?
I would say Strawberry / Rhubarb pie, but technically strawberries are not a fruit, they are a berry, so Apple.
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions. Don’t forget to come back here and leave a link to your post in the comments, so we can check out everyone’s answers.
Have a great day