If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Fill in the Blanks
1. I want to...Score more goals this year at hockey than I did last year, and actually learn to snowboard instead of just tooling around like last year.
2. I’ve never…wanted to get a Sony Playstation.
3. I believe…That this year I will bench press more than what I used to weigh when I was big.
4. My mind often wonders…what it would be like to win the lottery and just be able to do and buy what I want.
5. Last night I dreamed that… I forget, it was weird though because I had nighttime cough syrup and that always makes me dream odd things.
6. This morning for breakfast I ate… nothing… YET!
7. My love life is… great, my wife is awesome!
8. I enjoy… Mario games! Just completed Everything in New Super Mario Bros U, and now starting Paper Mario: Sticker Star!
9. When I was a child I used to… be a smaller version of me now. Seriously, my Christmas lists and general desires are pretty much the same.
10. When I’m in the kitchen I… am practically an Iron Chef!
11. My favourite exercise is... as much as it sort of shocks me, the fist thing that came to mind was running! I hated running at the start, I dislike it from time to time now, but it’s the thing I like the most now too, for cardio. At the gym my favourite would be bench press, I like that I am visibly getting stronger.
12. When I travel I… I hate waiting in the airport!!
13. My friends would tell you that I am… funny, I hope.
14. If I had to eat at a fast food restaurant today I would choose… Subway!
15. My favourite… cats! So great. Meow!
16. My home is… Nice, and filled with Christmas mess right now!
17. I read… graphic novels! Comics get a lot of hate from some people, but they are great stories and amazing art, don’t look down your nose at them!
18. The last movie I saw was… The Hobbit! So great, I could watch that and Lord of the Rings forever!
19. Music makes me feel… happy. i listen to a lot of music with strong beats and it always pumps me up!
20. All I want for Christmas is… A nice relaxing break, and so far, I’ve gotten that!
Now it’s your turn!!