Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Friend Making ‘Monday’ – Q & A

I’m a day late, but I thought I would join in anyways.

 

Questions and Answers

1.  What is a typical weekday like for you? 

I wake up at 6am, get ready for work and leave the house at 6:50.  Get to work to be open for 7, and set out a few invitations for the children, depending on what is for snack that day I’ll start that right away if it is baking, if not I’ll start snack at 8:30 or so.  Lunch at Noon, off work at 4.  Home to either workout, run, bike or crash depending on the day of the week.  Dinner, followed by a game with Amber and then TV and in bed by 10:30 if it all goes well.

2.  Name one song that never fails to make you happy and one song that you always listen to when you’re sad.

Ti-Cul by Les Cowboys Fringants usually makes me smile, it’s in french and I only understand a few words, but the music is great!  I don’t think I have a ‘usual’ sad song.  I’d say just instrumental music of some sort.

3.  Did you watch the VMA’s last night? 

No.

4.  Share at least two talents that you possess.

I can draw pretty well, well enough to amaze kids at least.  And I can run pretty fast.

5.  Share one thing that you wish you had the confidence to do. 

Sing the Weird Al lyrics to a song at a karoke event!  It would be funny if people got the joke!

6. Tell us about one insecurity that people might be surprised that you have. 

I’m still a bit insecure about my tummy from time to time.

7.  If you could be the CEO of any company, which one would you choose to lead? 

Nintendo.

8. List at least three hobbies that make you happy. 

Drawing, Working Out and Reading.


9.  Is there someone in your life that you wish you could say “I love you” to? 

I don’t need to wish for that, because I have Amber. :)

10.  Share one cool thing that happened over the weekend. 

If you read my last post you know I went to Fan Expo Canada, so that was awesome.  But what you don’t know is this!  i was talking to Tony Daniel, the guy that currently works on Detective Comics and he was there selling prints and doing commissions.  Two kids came up and marveled at his work, and told him the Nightwing he was currently drawing was cool.  He reached over grabbed two card size bits of paper, and sketched out a couple of Batman heads and gave them to the two boys (for a completed drawing of this size he was normally charging $20 I think).  It was pretty awesome of him and I told him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment