Monday, February 3, 2014

1000 Burpees and Friend Making Monday

Fit Fluential has challenged it’s followers to do 1000 burpees by the end of February.  I of course have accepted that challenge.  I had to wait a whole week to start due to my ribs though and so now, three days in I have only done 25.  Once I am able to get the ball rolling on this I actually think it won’t be a problem, I have done 100 at one time before.  If you want in on the action, there is a huge Under Armour prize attached to the whole thing, just accept the challenge by putting #FFBURPEE on a tweet!

 

FFM Random Questions

Random Questions

1. Did you watch the Super Bowl?

Nope!

2. What is the weather like where you live? 

Cold and snowy, really snowy!

3. When is your birthday? 

November 15th

4. Do you prefer sparkling water or flat water? 

I prefer my water flat, and wet.  Sparkling water just seems weird.

5. How many hours did you sleep last night? 

Last night I only slept for about 5 and a half hours.

6. What is your favourite day of the week? 

I think it’s Friday, we usually have lower numbers at work, so I get to see al my work friends and then occationally people will come over and play games and such.  If now Friday then Saturday for sure, workouts and Karate and hockey always make for a good day!

7. If you had to choose between riding a bike or swimming, which would you choose? 

Riding a bike for sure, I can ride a lot further than I can swim!

8. How often do you eat red meat? 

Probably once a week, but if there are steaks to be had I will eat them!

9. What time did you wake up this morning?  I got up at 6:10, always too early on a Monday!

10. Do you have any goals for the week?

My goals for the week include:

Doing maybe 300-500 burpees, hoping my ribs get better and learning something new tonight at PD.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, stopping by via FMM.
    Good luck with the burpee challenge, I can't even do one (properly!)
    I am a November baby too - Nov 20

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1000 burpees sounds fun..good luck

    ReplyDelete