Friday, March 30, 2012

Hey Exercise, How Are Ya?

I have not made it to the gym at all this week.  In fact I have not even done anything remotely close to exercise since Sunday.  I am not a fan of this.  Monday I had some Professional Development, Tuesday a staff meeting, Wednesday I made the mistake of sitting on the couch when I got home from work and fell asleep, yesterday I was looking at a house with Amber.  Finally tonight I will be playing goalie, so that is something at least.

I really dislike when I don’t get something in during the week.  My plan was to run on Tuesday, but it was really windy and cold at work and so I said ‘forget this noise’ and just did some extra things at work instead.  Mainly because I had only brought shorts and not any type of winter running gear.

I’m not here to ‘renew my vow of fitness’ like I see so many pledge to do, I do not need to do that.  After two years of all this I know that this week is the exception to the rule and that if it had been five degrees warmer I would not even be typing this particular post.  I just think it sucks when the fates conspire against me.

Oh I have discovered the most painful thing ever at the gym, I’ll tell you about that on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment