If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Are you a registered voter?
Um, yeah. Voting is very important!
2. Do you believe in GOD?
3. How has your readership changed since you first began blogging?
I don’t think it has, I write about whatever I feel like I want to write about.
4. If you could choose between a serious relationship or $100,000, which would you choose?
$100,000 is not enough money for me to choose it over a person. Especially if it meant giving up what I have.
5. Have you ever changed political parties?
I’ve voted the same way in every provincial and federal election I’ve been a part of, I have sure thought about it though that is for sure.
6. If you were put in a position in which you had to be in a room with someone that you can’t stand, how would you handle the situation?
I’d just ignore them, or focus on my own thing. I have to do this every three weeks at hockey, playing against people I can’t stand.
7. Do you ever eat in secret because you don’t want anyone to see what you consume?
Nope! I don’t now and didn’t before. I am who I am and I’ll eat what I eat.
8. Do you use curse words in your daily conversations?
I think it depends on who I’m talking to. Generally no, once in a while yes.
9. How much do you tip when you’ve had decent service at a restaurant?
15% typically, if the service is about what you’d expect to get.
10. How do you respond when someone confronts you?
Depends on the confrontation, usually sarcastically. I can take say a work type confrontation in stride and respond accordingly, taking the constructive criticism and applying it’s benefits. A physical confrontation, say at hockey, I tend to push back in kind.
Now it’s your turn, Happy Monday Folks!