Friday, July 15, 2011

Tired

I am tired.  Just like I was last summer, which seems strange.  Last year I attributed my tiredness to the fact that I was eating basically nothing and working out.  This year I eats lots, but the last few afternoons my energy level has been so low it’s ridiculous!

I was perfectly fine while supplying for day care and out of the nine days I have worked so far it’s only been a few so I don’t think it’s that.  I hope I figure this out soon because I want to be able to have the energy to do things in the afternoon or when I get home from work without having to feel like I’m swimming through lead or something.

It could be just the sun I suppose, I don’t like the heat and yet it has been hot for 2 week straight now and I’m out in the sun for quite a while some days.

I also wonder if it is inactivity.  On the weekends I’m doing the gym or something that raises my heart rate either in the early or mid morning  I wonder if that makes a difference?  Because I did run on Wednesday and got to the gym yesterday after work and once I had done those I felt fine.  Or I wonder if it is that I need some sugar at lunch, next weeks solution is going to be bananas at lunch time to see what happens.

Anyone have ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment