If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments here and over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Inside Your Home
1. Do you live in an apartment/condo, townhouse or house?
I live in a house! My second house actually, yay home ownership.
2. What is your home’s coolest feature?
Literally, central air. Really though, central air. Man’s greatest invention!
3. Do you enjoy DIY projects?
Hmmm not really. I like accomplishing things, but I don’t like starting them.
4. When using the dishwasher do you use powder detergent or liquid?
Liquid all the way!
5. Do you have a TV in your bedroom?
Yes, but we have not used it since we moved I don’t think. Maybe once we have Netflix in the bedroom
6. Is your range gas or electric?
Electric, but it’s a cool glass top one
7. How often do you sweep/mop/vacuum?
I vacuum once a week, and sweep when I notice it needs to be done.
8. What is your favorite place to shop for home furniture and accents?
Do I look like a woman? I shop for electronics (Futureshop) and get dragged to buy furniture and accents, but usually The Brick
9. Do you decorate for holidays?
Hmmm for Christmas yes, for anything else, no.
10. If you could have HGTV come in and redo one room in your home which room would you choose?
Kitchen hands down. I like my kitchen, but the cupboards look dated and the dishwasher needs an upgrade.