If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Quick and Random
1. Choose three songs that would be on the soundtrack of your life.
“Harder, Better, Faster Stronger” – Daft Punk
”Going the Distance” – Cake
The Mario Bros theme – Koji Kondo
2. Share the details of one project that you’re currently working on.
I’m not currently working on any specific project, except I did just attend a conference for work and it has so many ideas and thoughts buzzing around in my head.
3. If you could learn to do one thing overnight what would it be?
Be a wicked guitar player
4. If you could be a fictional character which one would you be?
I already live my life half like and action hero and half like a cartoon character, but if I had to choose anyway, it would be Batman. I would totally be Batman.
5. What’s your favorite thing about the month of October?
Cooler weather and fall colours! I can’t stand the heat and so finally in October I know that I’ll have nice comfy temperatures!
6. Share one TV show that you’re embarrassed to admit you watch.
I don’t think I have any of those now, I did watch Sailor Moon when I was in high school. I did watch The Power Puff Girls when it was on, but that was a fantastic show.
7. Name one friend that you’re thankful to have in your life today.
One? That seems a little unfair. I’m thankful for Pete, hilarious, entertaining and educational, plus we are brothers, he knows what I’m talking about!
8. What was the most relaxing part of your weekend?
Most relaxing was yesterday pretty much doing nothing but playing Batman: Arkham City all day.
9. Do you like to dance?
No, and yes. I like it I suppose, but I feel that I look ridiculous doing it, so shhhh, don’t tell anyone.
10. Share one thing that you’re looking forward to before the end of the year.
The obvious one would be Wii U next month, but I am also looking forward to my birthday and getting together with friends and our trip to Ottawa tomorrow for our anniversary.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Take a moment to answer the questions on your own blog, and don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!