Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Gym

It seems like it had been ages since I had been to the gym.  It had been about two weeks I think.  Yeah I think it was two Sundays ago that I was last at the gym.  I ran in between of course, and played hockey, but it had been a while.

Today, after missing the gym last week because of going to the conference, and missing on Sunday because Amber’s mom was over, and again this Wednesday because we were away in Ottawa, I was finally back.  It felt good.

I decided that since I have been doing so much running lately and because I had played two games of hockey last night I would focus on upper body stuff and core things.  Today’s workout consisted of (done in sets of 3 – except all the crunchies):

  • Bench Press, Push Ups
  • Lat Pull Downs, Burpees
  • Shoulder Press, Floor Wipers
  • Seated Row, Pull Ups
  • Bicep curls, Push Ups
  • Tricep Extentions, Back and side Extentions
  • Crunchies, Reverse Crunchies, Leg Drops, Scissor Legs, Oblique Crunches, Bicycle Crunchies, Plank
  • A 5K run
It felt good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment