Monday, August 8, 2011

Toilet Train The Cat

Today I have been challenged.  And not challenged in my usual kind of way. Not to a test of strength or will, not a challenge of endurance or power.  I have been challenged on who can toilet train a cat first.

I think it would be great to have cats that poop in the toilet, think how much less cleaning up I'd have to do!

So how to go about it? After being told that I should have four litter boxes for my three cats if I want less messes outside the litter box itself, taking a shot and buying a kit to help out seems like a good use of funds (since they are only $25).

The winner of the challenge will be whoever gets any one of their cats to go in the toilet first.  I intend to win, my prediction is that Cringer will be the first.

1 comment:

  1. Game on. I thought of doing this the other day too
    Not fair that I'm not home for the first three days

    ReplyDelete