If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge.
Milk, ketchup, yogurt, cottage cheese, cheese, veggies, fruit
2. What kind of milk do you drink?
Skim milk. I used to drink 2% but Amber weaned me down to skim in about a year of living together.
3. Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables?
Depends what I’m making. Corn and Peas frozen is just easier, anything else, like carrots, potatoes, parsnip, broccoli fresh is best!
4. What do you currently have to drink in the fridge?
Milk, Coke Zero. We have a water cooler though for water.
5. How often do you clean out your refrigerator?
Amber usually does this, if I do it it is because the junk in there is too overwhelming to find the actual food.
6. What’s the healthiest thing in it right now?
Yellow beans, I just bought them yesterday!
7. What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now?
Um, I guess the VH Sweet and sour sauce, it’s tasty by not great for you.
8. What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now?
Nothing really, I’m an adult and don’t need to wish for things to be in there, I just go buy them.
9. How often do you shop for groceries?
We tend to do ‘a grocery shop’ twice a week and then I pick up things now and then, but we only spend about $100 a week.
10. What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now?
There is a really old pomegranate, that’s a bit weird
Bonus: If you could choose one thing to put in the fridge and make it calorie-free what would it be?
Pie, strawberry – rhubarb to be exact!
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to answer the questions and come back to post a link in the comments section! Happy Monday!