Monday, May 6, 2013

Friend Making Monday–A Little About Me

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here  and over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

A Little About Me

1. Have you ever experienced love at first sight? 

No, I don’t think so really. Lust at first sight yes!!

2. What channel is your TV on most?

It’s probably a toss up between A&E (Duck Dynasty and Storage Wars) or Discovery (Mythbusters and a few other shows)

3. Share one quality that you’re proud to have. 

Perseverance, I don’t like to give up on things even when they are difficult!

4.  Describe your idea of a great evening. 

Any evening that includes some sort of workout (running, biking or weights) and spending time with my wife, Amber, is a great evening!

5. If your friends were asked to describe you in three words, which words would they choose? 

Um, mature, thoughtful, and down to earth.  Right?  No, probably more like, immature, funny and a little bit eccentric.

6. What is your favourite holiday? 

Christmas for sure, I like giving things and I like getting things and I like visiting family!

7. If you could change one thing that would make your life easier instantly, what would it be? 

My pay cheque, I need MORE!

8. What is one healthy food that you crave? 

I don’t actually crave food that much anymore, not in a meta sense at least.  Sometimes I’ll get it in my head I want jerk chicken, or shawarma or something and crave that until I get it, but no overriding cravings.

9. Do you wear socks when you sleep?

Sometimes in the winter I will, I keep the house pretty chilly and once in a while I just want warm feet!

10. Share at least three things for which you are thankful. 

I’m thankful for a loving wife, a fantastic group of people to work with and that I discovered fitness!

 

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions!  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments.  Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Love your choice of a great night. By the way, you don't work for Under Armour, do you? I ordered some shirts for my husband and the packing insert had your name on it! But it's not like your name is really uncommon, but just thought it was too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I worked for them because then I could get their superman and batman shirts.. but in Canada you can't order from their website :(

      Delete
  2. I'm a little behind on the Duck Dynasty trend. I haven't even watched an episode yet! I need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete