Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Running On A Full Tummy

I am still getting over being sick I think.  This is evidenced by the fact that even though I felt ok I still had a nap after work last night.  My face is still getting used to the feeling of air in my sinuses instead of snot which is a strange feeling at the moment.

I came home and pondered running, it was a bit hot today and so i decided that I would hold off and run a bit later.  Amber was not supposed to be home until after 8 and I felt that was a good plan.  I watched a PVRed episode of Mythbusters and promptly passed out for about half an hour.

I had dinner when I woke up and then attempted to wait a bit before heading out.  Amber came home and that kind of pushed my schedule forward a bit as I wanted to be able to spend time with her in the evening.

I got my shorts on and started running.  Running on a full tummy is a BAD idea.  I felt like I was going to hurl most of the time as I could feel my dinner bouncing up and down. 

Taking the advice of Marion I have a few workout pictures to share, but those won’t come till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment