Monday, May 13, 2013

Friend Making Monday–Questions & Answers

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

 

1. Do you use coupons? 

Very rarely, usually for things like tickets to the movies

2. How often do you weigh yourself? 

I used to weigh myself every single day, for like two and a half years!  Now it’s just once a week.

3. What was your favourite TV show as a kid? 

Depends on what age you asked me that, the list goes like this:

  • He-man
  • Ghostbusters
  • Ninja Turtles
  • G.I. Joe
  • Batman: The Animated Series

4. How often do you drink alcohol?

I don’t.  I only have maybe four or five times and each thing I tried I have thought was gross

5. Have you ever met a celebrity or public figure that you really admire?

Yeah, Guy Carrbonneau, at the time coach of the Montreal Canadiens

6.  If you had to choose between only your cell phone or only your laptop all week which would you choose? 

Laptop, I can do more with it.

7. What is your favourite brand of detergent? 

Tide.  my mom tried other brands a couple times when I was a kid and it made me all itchy.

8. If there was a movie about your life, who would play the role? 

Young Harrison Ford?  There was an FMM a while ago that asked a similar question and Amber thought it should be Chris Evans

9.  What book are you currently reading? 

Not reading anything at the moment.  Waiting for Volume 2 of Action Comics, and Superman at the moment.

10.  If you could spend one day on vacation anywhere in the world, which place would you choose? 

New Zealand, in the hobbit village they have there now.

 

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new!  Happy Monday!

2 comments: