Monday, May 27, 2013

Friend Making Monday–Summer Fun

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Summer Fun

1.  What is your favourite summer fruit? 

Strawberries – I make my own jam and they are great when they are fresh.

2.  Do you know how to swim? 

I know how to swim yes, but for me it takes a lot of effort.  I don’t float very well.

3.  Do you prefer sun or snow? 

As a kid I used to like winter way better, building forts and snowball fights and sledding.  Now as I grow older I like the spring and fall best.  Moderate temperatures where I can do all sorts of activities.  The summer will never be my favourite because I’m not a fan of the heat.

4.  What temperature do you like most inside your home? 

I like it to be room temperature, 68F

5.  Is it humid where you live? 

Not typically, there are a few week in the summer where I nearly die of humidity, but as a rule, it is not too bad.

6. What is your favourite food to put on the grill? 

Anything.  Meat is always better when cooked over fire. 

7. Do you prefer to wear a one-piece  or two-piece swim suit? 

I just wear trunks.

8.  What is your favourite summer drink? 

Don’t have one… I like a slushy now and then I guess though, if I can get it with sugar free pop.

9.  Do you prefer the pool or the ocean? 

Pool, hands down.  Here it would be pool or lake though.  I like clear water and no weeds or fish!

10.  What are you looking forward to most over the summer?

Simply being able to be outside and enjoy the area I live in, there are lots of trails and back roads to ride my bike on and run on and that will be great!  Hopefully it is not as hot as last summer!

 

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday, friends!

3 comments:

  1. I am heading into winter today...hope you enjoy your summer - http://fatguywinning.blogspot.com/2013/05/fmm-summer-fun.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from FMM. I agree, spring and fall are definitely the best, perfect temperatures! And meat always tastes best on the grill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, you are missing out... here is some home work.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boerewors

    http://www.biltongmakers.com/biltong06b_recipes_boeries.html

    l8r

    ReplyDelete