Monday, February 4, 2013

Friend Making Monday–Five Things

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

 

Five Things

 

1. Share five things you hope to do before you die.

  1. Own an awesome car
  2. Design/build my own house
  3. Win a race
  4. See more of Canada
  5. The the boss of somebody at work

 

2. List five things you love about yourself.

  1. My colour changing eyes
  2. That I’m fit
  3. My varied skills
  4. My voice I guess
  5. Ummmm… my smarts

 

3. Share the five coolest things that you’ve done in 2013.

  1. Started learning to draw better
  2. Sledding with the kids at daycare
  3. Benched 235 pounds
  4. Done over 10,000 pushups so far
  5. Got an Album that my Friends released (check it out, they played this on the radio)

 

 

4. List five things that you always have in your kitchen.

  1. Water in the cooler
  2. A super sharp knife
  3. Pasta
  4. Fridge
  5. Stove

 

5. Share five places you would like to go on vacation.

  1. British Columbia, Canada
  2. Japan
  3. East Coast of Canada, like PEI or Nova Scotia
  4. Jamaica
  5. Europe

 

6. List five celebrities/public figures you’d like to meet.

  1. Harrison Ford
  2. Robert Downey Jr.
  3. The Current Prime Minister (like whoever that would be when the chance arrives)
  4. Someone named Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, Hal Jordan etc…
  5. Bruce Timm

 

7. List five bands or artists you’d like to see perform live.

  1. Roboteyes
  2. Daft Punk
  3. Queens of the Stone Age
  4. Barenaked Ladies (again)
  5. Weird Al (again)

 

8. List five TV shows that you don’t want to miss.

  1. Mythbusters
  2. Duck Dynasty
  3. Young Justice
  4. Community
  5. Big Bang Theory

 

9. Share five things you wanted to do as a child.

  1. To be a Ghostbuster
  2. To be a Ninja Turtle
  3. To be Batman
  4. Have a fun job when I grow up
  5. To have my own AT-AT Walker (The big ones from Empire Strikes Back)

 

10.  Share five things you hope to do in 2013.

  1. Place top 3 in a regular running race
  2. Eat local food on our cruise
  3. Meet my Tough Mudder team before the end of February
  4. Score more goals at hockey than I did last year
  5. Become a dad

 

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday, friends!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. great answers...i gotta say the at-at one made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my experience, being someone's boss at work is sooo overrated. They get to take credit for your great ideas (but you can't take theirs), you're expected to pay for lunch because you make (slightly) more money, and no one sends you the good NSFW e-mails because you're now the boss they're hiding them from. Lame!

    Happy FMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird Al! That would be an interesting show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed seeing Weird Al live as well. And having one's own AT-AT would be awesome! - Stopping by from FMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Weird Al show is Awesome. I saw one back in 2000 I think it was. For about half or so of the song he would do them in costume, or with the back up of like extras and stuff. Like for Smells Like Nirvana (Smells Like Teen Spirit) he had the cheerleader girls and such and for I'm Fat (I'm Bad) he had on the fat suit and the Micheal Jackson jacket and stuff. Really good show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by....eyes that change color...are they hazel? I only said my eyes but its because of the color and how it can change too. and those things you wanted to be as a kid...just like my son...ghostbuster, ninja turtle, batman ALL those phases you must be the same age!

    ReplyDelete