If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Share five things you hope to do before you die.
- Own an awesome car
- Design/build my own house
- Win a race
- See more of Canada
- The the boss of somebody at work
2. List five things you love about yourself.
- My colour changing eyes
- That I’m fit
- My varied skills
- My voice I guess
- Ummmm… my smarts
3. Share the five coolest things that you’ve done in 2013.
- Started learning to draw better
- Sledding with the kids at daycare
- Benched 235 pounds
- Done over 10,000 pushups so far
- Got an Album that my Friends released (check it out, they played this on the radio)
4. List five things that you always have in your kitchen.
- Water in the cooler
- A super sharp knife
5. Share five places you would like to go on vacation.
- British Columbia, Canada
- East Coast of Canada, like PEI or Nova Scotia
6. List five celebrities/public figures you’d like to meet.
- Harrison Ford
- Robert Downey Jr.
- The Current Prime Minister (like whoever that would be when the chance arrives)
- Someone named Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, Hal Jordan etc…
- Bruce Timm
7. List five bands or artists you’d like to see perform live.
- Daft Punk
- Queens of the Stone Age
- Barenaked Ladies (again)
- Weird Al (again)
8. List five TV shows that you don’t want to miss.
- Duck Dynasty
- Young Justice
- Big Bang Theory
9. Share five things you wanted to do as a child.
- To be a Ghostbuster
- To be a Ninja Turtle
- To be Batman
- Have a fun job when I grow up
- To have my own AT-AT Walker (The big ones from Empire Strikes Back)
10. Share five things you hope to do in 2013.
- Place top 3 in a regular running race
- Eat local food on our cruise
- Meet my Tough Mudder team before the end of February
- Score more goals at hockey than I did last year
- Become a dad
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!!!!!!!