So one of my new readers, Tanvee, nominated me for The Most Inspirational Blogger Award. I’m a bit shocked by this really. I have been doing this for a little while now and recently I don’t think I have been that inspirational, more factual. But I appreciate the award and am honoured to receive it.
So, as you can see I have posted the badge there on the right and so now I am supposed to give you all seven facts and then list off 15 other blogs! Here I am going to deviate from the award rules. If someone is going to be really inspirational to me I don’t think I can lump them in with 15 other blogs. I’m going to pick just two or three.
So I present you with: Seven more random facts about me!
- My dad read The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings to me before I was even nine years old.
- I have graduated from college twice, once in 2002 for Computer Support Technician and then in 2011 for Early Childhood Education.
- I have had three big screen HDTVs, two of them malfunctioned, both LGs and I had them replaced.
- I used to think it was ridiculous to spend $150 or more on running shoes, I have since bought three pairs!
- My first visit to the gym in March of 2010, I did about an hour on the elliptical as my wife and her friend did a fitness class.
- I didn’t go on a date until my final year of high school.
- I want speeches or stories at my funeral pre-approved by whoever is running the event. Funny stories, or actually interesting stories only. No rambling on and on.
I’m only going to nominate three people now. I have been mulling this over the whole time I was writing my facts, which is almost 40 minutes – sometimes it take me a long to to think up random facts.
I’m going to nominate Marion at Affection For Fitness – she says some pretty cool things over on her blog and pulls no punches. I like her style!
The other blog is Onederland or Bust by Bailey. I think she does some really good things and you can hear the effort in her voice when I read posts by her about where she is trying to go.
The Final one is Learning To Love The Gym. Amber is my wife, for those that don’t know, and she has a very interesting project going on at the moment and I think that when she succeeds at it, the inspirational value of her blog will be through the roof!