If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Questions and Answers
1. Did you watch the Oscars? If so, who did you enjoy seeing most?
Nope. Award shows do not interest me in the least.
2. Do you drink meal replacement shakes, smoothies, etc? If so, what’s your favorite kind?
Nope. I did make a few of my own, like ice and fruit and milk and such, but nothing store bought. I can’t remember if it was when I was losing weight or not though, I don’t think it was.
3. Share one thing you have done to help someone in the last week?
I shovelled out the end of my neighbour’s driveway after the snowplough went by.
4. What is the tastiest thing you ate last week?
Shawarma! We had a grading at karate and afterword I headed over to a local Persian place and got chicken shawarma, so great, I love the garlic sauce on it.
5. Think of one fun thing that you could do this week without spending any money to do it.
I’m going to PD this week, that might be fun… I’m going to karate this week, that’s always fun!
6. Share one place that you’ve been to and would like to visit again.
Puerto Rico, and I am going back in two weeks! I cannot wait to be in the Caribbean again!
7. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
I think I prefer Facebook, but I use twitter to get into different types of conversations with people
8. What is your favourite vegetable?
I think my favourite veg is broccoli. It’s just good.
9. Share a goal that you have for the month of March.
One of my goals for the month of March is to actually run outside! I hope the weather around here agrees with that idea. I'm getting really bored with the treadmill, but out here in the country the roads are not really suitable for running on.
10. Share a quote that inspires you.
I’m not sure I actually have one. I did really like this ad during the Olympics thought, It’s pretty inspiring!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!