Friday, September 21, 2012

Daily Blog Challenge - Days 21, 22, 23

I’m going to combine a few days here simply so that whatever I happen to post about my upcoming zombie run(!) gets it’s own space for a day on the weekend.  Look at me planning ahead.

Day 21 – Are you a coffee drinker?

If you asked me a month ago I would have said no.  My line used to be that I drank coffee when it comes free with breakfast.  Lately though Carley at work has been bringing me coffees and then we discovered that there was a functioning coffee maker at work.  I have since had more coffees than I would like really, I don’t actually really like coffee all that much, but if it’s there I will drink it.  i would much rather prefer hot chocolate!

Day 22 - What would you put in your fitness survival kit?

Um, I’m not quite sure what that means…  If it means what are my essential fitness gear type things all I would really need are my shoes, some shorts and one of my under armour shirts, I could come up with the rest on my own in a pinch.  Is that what it means?  If you have a different interpretation of that question let me know.

Day 23 - How many hours do you sleep at night?

Typically 6.75 hours, maybe 7 if I go to bed early.  I have never been much of a sleeper.  Always up early and now that my job dictates that I am at work for 7 that means I get up at 5:45! Ick.  But such is life and since my body is programmed to accept that five days a week Saturday and Sunday the latest i tend to sleep is 7am.  No rest for the wicked I guess, or the um, fitnessy types, or educators, yeah go with that last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment